To Book an Appearance, click HERE.
The Journey of Forgiveness:
Destination Peace and Redemption
A “Train the Trainer” Weekend
This Special weekend - designed to train professionals, counselors and facilitators on the forgiveness principles - is led by internationally renowned author and keynote speaker, Azim Khamisa, a man who walks his talk, a father who learned the transformative power of forgiveness through the benevolent response to the murder of his son. Azim brings his principles of hope, transformation and peace to this extraordinary weekend training.
After 17 years working in the realm of forgiveness, Azim sees that most people are either in resentment about what has happened to them, or in guilt about what they have done to another. He believes people cannot be mired in either of these two places as it harms our psyche and our life, and limits our ability to live life 100 percent.
This workshop guides participants to rid both resentment and guilt so they can live life at its zenith, enjoy a healthier and more prosperous life within their relationships, family and community, as well as guide participants in learning the way in which to facilitate their own groups and courses, including the formulation of best ways to deliver their own inspiring story of forgiveness and redemption.
- Event takes place Friday evening, Saturday full day through 6 pm, Sunday full day through 4 pm.
- Class size limited to 14 – 20.
- Attendees will receive a one-year certification. Each year a one-day refresher course will be required to renew certification.
- Travel, accommodations, and meals are not included in the workshop price.
- A 30% discount will be available to participants on products purchases throughout the year.