- Practice the principles of nonviolence at home, at work and in your communities.
- Spread the word around by forwarding these newsletters and adding your own commitment to being a peacemaker.
- Write articles and op-ed pieces for your local media.
- Write to your congressional representative to vote for a Department of Peace at the cabinet level (www.PeaceAlliance.org).
- Create “Champions of Peace” groups in your communities – let us know and we can include you in our efforts to create such circles.
- Give talks in your communities at civic meetings, schools, universities, spiritual venues … everywhere.
- Everyday find something to advance these goals.
- Forgive someone with whom you are holding a grudge.
- Forgive yourself.
- Hold to the highest vision of peace.
Click below to receive Azim's Monthly Musings in your inbox.