Question of the Month: What can you do this month to help promote a healthier community?
The big news this season is that Tony now goes in front of the parole board on November 28th. Tasreen and I will be there advocating for his release. Please say a prayer for Tony. Let me share with you a miracle – In June of 1996 – 18 months after the tragedy, the LA Times ran an article with the following comment:
- Spread the word
- Write a letter of support to the Parole Board
- Include the date, your name, your address, your signature. Write to: Dear Parole Commissioners, or Dear Parole Board
- Describe briefly how you are involved with Tony, Tariq, or TKF
- Describe WHY you believe Tony should be granted parole
- The letter should be less than one page.
- Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Click below to receive Azim's Monthly Musings in your inbox.